Retail Point of Sales (POS)
Our customized Point of Sales (POS) is an easy to use Application/Cloud-based solution for all retail businesses of different requirements.
BonaPOS helps SMEs to keep track of all retail outlets’ sales to manage and analyze their customer’s buying trends.
BonaPOS is specially catered to Retail, Salon and Optical industries and we are continuously upgrading our software for local businesses’ needs.
Our specially designed for Singapore SMEs’ POS solution is designed to be tablet and mobile responsive.
We provide a complete POS system with the following features:-
• Create and maintain your Product catalogue
• Manage multiple Units of Measure and Packaging types
• Auto fill sales information on scanning the bar code
• Track the cost of each Stock Keeping Unit (SKU) / Item
• Track inventory (Quantity and Value) of each SKU
• Membership tracking
• Loyalty points system
• Purchase and redeem prepaid credits
• Password protection for member redemption
• Powerful discount structure by items/groups/categories/membership
• Create Package deals & quantity discounts
• Multi Terminals
• Easily link up all your outlets over the internet
• Remotely access your sales reports from a central location
• Stock transfers to multiple remote outlets
• Invoicing and Quotation capabilities
• Generate sales and management reports
• Assign roles and access restrictions
• Store Vendor and Customer details
• Issue Purchase Order (PO) to vendor
• Link PO to re-order point
• Customise Customer Loyalty Programs
• Allow customers to log onto the system and order goods
• Review total value of good purchased per SKU and per vendor
• Review total sales per customer
• Capture Credit terms for customer
• Offer discounts to customers paying cash or other forms of discount
Retail Point of Sales (POS) – Packages
Package (A33) – ERP with Ecommerce & POS
Companies that are semi-digitized and wish to integrate their systems together with E-Commerce and Point-of-Sales Systems.
• For mid-sized SMEs;
• SMEs that intends to have Online presence, are from Retail, Spas & Salons;
• or SMEs first time digitalizing their business.
• Customer and Sales Management;
• Promotion Management;
• Supplier Management;
• Inventory Management with Delivery and Production Modules;
• Point-of-Sales System (Software only);
• E-Commerce Website Development;
• Peppol E-invoicing Module.
Retail Point of Sales (POS) – PSG Grant
For SME businesses to remain competitive in the market, Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA) initiates SMEs Go Digital Programme to assist SMEs in adopting technology to increase sales and productivity. To further encourage SMEs businesses to adopt technology in their business, Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) was launched to encourage SMEs. The grant enables SMEs to embark on their digital journey with financial support as well as a list of established consultants’ solutions to choose from.
Being one of the IMDA pre-approved consultants for PSG grant, Bona Technologies mindfully designed the following packages to aid SMEs, of all sizes, in beginning their digital journey:-
• Package (E17) – Startup
• Package (E30) – SMEs
• Package (E42) – Sales and Supply Chain
• Package (A33) – Ecommerce and POS
• Package (A22.5) – Ecommerce
Start your digital journey today, with PSG grant and either one of our packages, to boost your sales, increase productivity and connectivity.
Retail Point of Sales (POS) – PEPPOL
Pan-European Public Procurement On-Line (PEPPOL) a highly secured and safe international network designed to simplify the payment process between government bodies and suppliers. In 2019, the Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA) implemented the nationwide e-invoicing network to assist local businesses to improve productivity, save cost, enjoy fast payment, and go paperless. This network is an extension of the International Peppol E-delivery network which will allow businesses to transact internationally with other companies that implemented the e-invoicing platform. Singapore government also encourages suppliers to submit e-invoices to the Government agencies via PEPPOL e-invoicing network.